Have you forgotten your android screen password lock pattern. Don’t worry, today I will teach you how to bypass Android lock screen.
How To Bypass Android Lock Screen 2018
How To Bypass Android Lock screen
- Open Emergency Dialer on your phone.
- Keep writing numbers and characters in the field until it reaches its limit.
- Next step involves copying that numbers or characters which you have written on Emergency Dialer and then Open your Camera app which can be opened without unlocking your phone.
- Now drag the screen downward and it will ask you to enter a password. Now paste that characters in the password field and if then again start adding some more characters and digits there until it reaches its limit.
- Now get back to camera again and keep pressing increasing/decreasing button on your phone on the same time while you are adding characters in the password field. This is all about to make the camera app crash.
- Keep doing this until you see Home and Back options disappeared. Ones they are disappeared that means app is about to crash.
- Now stop your action and in some seconds you will be taken to the menus option of your Android phone.
- Android is unlocked now.
If you have any problem,comment below.